YouTube the largest social video app or platform in the world. YouTube users sometimes have problems browsing YouTube on a pc, tablet, iPhone, or YouTube app. YouTube search that doesn’t work happens in many ways such as YouTube search bar not working, YouTube not finding videos, YouTube review not loading, YouTube app not working, review YouTube iPhone not working. Read this article to find out the reason behind YouTube scan not working and also how to get rid of this issue on Your Mobile, Pc, Tablet, or iPhone. How to clear YouTube cache on iPhone / iPad, Android, or Pc.
Some useful articles:
How to convert and download Mp3 from YouTube
Get 3 Months YouTube Premium from Discord 2021
How to Disable YouTube Premium – Paid or Free Trial
How to Create a Shared Calendar in Outlook
Yesterday The same problem was reported by many users on it YouTube Team Support. Users report on the YouTube app on iOS showing a blank page when trying to find. The YouTube team says their team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a solution – they will continue to post it once they have more updates.
Types of Problems Occurring on YouTube Search
1. YouTube Search Does Not Work on Playlist
2. Upload More Not Working on YouTube
3. YouTube Sharing and Comment Options Not Working
4. YouTube Function Not working on browsers
5. YouTube Mobile Crash App
Solve All YouTube Searches Not Working Problem
- If you are against gin related to playlist issue, then disable any firewalls comes from the third party and restart your browser.
- Consumers, if you are against Load more problems, you may be able to internet connection broken or slow. so correct your internet connection.
- Browser cache sometimes crashes into the YouTube interface, so try to clear your browser cache.
- If you are faced with YouTube sharing options and a comment that does not work on review options, it may be possible for the creator of that video to disable the comment option.
- Sometimes when we access YouTube on our iPad, iPhone, or even Android devices. Due to the frequent crashing the YouTube app may not respond as well as expected. To fix this problem update the YouTube app with the latest version on your device.
How to clear youtube cache on iPhone or iPad
Before clearing your YouTube cache on an iPhone or iPad, make sure you log out of your device. Follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app
- Tap on the More button
- Tap History and Clear browsing data
- Select “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cache Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Note-> This process is similar to many browsers.
How to clear YouTube cache on Android
Before clearing your YouTube cache on Android, make sure you log out of your device. The process below is similar for both mobile, tablet, and pc.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Chrome app on your device
- Tap on More at the top right corner
- Tap on it History
- And, Tap on it Clear browsing data.
- To delete all, select All the time.
- Tap on Cookies and site data and cache images and files
- Tap Clear data.