No-1 social chat app or platform for interacting with people, then we know it’s Facebook. When Facebook is surfing the internet for the first time, it does not have many options such as just chat. But from year to year, many features are added such as call facility and many new options. In 2016, Facebook Inc Facebook Marketplace for Facebook users to buy their favorite stuff online. In this article, we will show you how to find the hidden information on Facebook Marketplace.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is an online buying and selling platform. Here you can buy a product, or sell your product through your Facebook account. More than 900 million people use it to buy or sell the product.
Some useful articles
Why should you use Facebook Marketplace?
- Everyone who uses Facebook is aware of the vast reach that people have in the world. If anyone who uses it as an e – commerce platform knows that, it has the potential to reach customers out of your area.
- It helps small businesses grow up by providing customers with relevant products for their product search, and also allows people to easily buy or sell one piece of any product on a market. Facebook.
Why is the Hidden Information statement appearing on Facebook Marketplace?
The Hidden Information statement is appearing on the Facebook marketplace as facebook protects sellers information for security reasons. It makes Facebook a security measure, protecting the seller’s personal information by hiding phone numbers, ID cards, emails, addresses, or other important information.
To prevent hidden information, follow the steps below:
- Do not publish a phone number. the additional number is not specified by any words (WhatsApp, and phone). Another way is to add a special character to the number as time; you can still put the number in parts.
- You should not post your emails and addresses, the best thing you can do is give this information to your clients privately, that is, with Messenger.
- You can also create an image to write your information for your customers.
- You can get help from other posts in the market to guide you. If you want to create your post without any mistakes, you should update Facebook in its latest version, so that you can see everything new that this app has to offer and the progress of the publications you make.
When people use Facebook Marketplace on their PC or Mac, it is difficult to understand how to view the hidden information on the Marketplace portal. Covert information only occurs when a person uses the PC versions or the Facebook website because it does not allow users to make notifications. When you use the Facebook app, it will show you the seller’s mobile number without the text “Hidden Information”.
To view the hidden information on Facebook Marketplace you need to log into the Facebook application to view the release of the product. Follow the steps below:
1. In Your Facebook Marketplace, go to products and tap on the portion
2. Tap on Copy Link
3. Open chrome or any browser in desktop version of your mobile phone
4. Insert the copy link and tap on Go
5. Here you can see the vendor information like mobile number, etc.
Thank you so much for being here.