Once you have it installed Microsoft office on your pc, laptop, or Mac, you can see that Excel, PowerPoint, Word, with Outlook. But, Do you know what a view is or how to use it, or Why you should use the view. In this article, you will learn some things about Microsoft ‘s view, How to create a shared calendar in viewHow a create a new calendar in viewHow a calendar share in view and How to create a calendar in a multi-user view or How to create a shared calendar in a multi-user or team view on your PC or Mac.
What is Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an email messenger software, which provides the facility to send and receive any email account. It means whatever your email looks like yahoo, Redheador Gmail, from this software you can send and receive e – mail. To send and receive email through Outlook, you need to associate your email id with Outlook.
There are two types of protocols used in Outlook, the first one POP (POP stands for post office protocol) and the latter IMAP(IMAP stands for Internet Message Access Protocol).
Why use Microsoft Outlook?
- In Microsoft Outlook, you can add multiple accounts to send and receive email at once.
- It offers 50Gb storage for email storage, Gmail only offers 15GB of storage.
- Outlook offers junk filters for non-essential email, So you can easily see your important email.
- You can write a post without an internet connection, it will be saved in draft after each time you connect to the internet email is automatically sent to your client.
- You can create a shared calendar or calendar to record your event or meeting.
What is Microsoft Outlook Calendar?
Outlook Calendar is a calendar shared by one or more individuals. It is a good software or tool for collaboration, productivity, and time management skills development. Overall, Outlook calendars are a handy tool for any team or company of any size.
How to create a calendar in Outlook
Before creating a calendar or shared calendar in outlook, make sure you have Microsoft Outlook installed on your pc, laptop, or Mac, and Sign in with your Microsoft account in outlook. Note-> This Process is similar for both Windows and Mac.
Steps to Create a Calendar in Outlook:
1. Open Preview on your PC or Mac
2. Click on the calendar image in the bottom left corner of the window that looks like a calendar.
3. Click + Submit calendar in the ribbon> Create a new blank schedule. (Note->In the classic ribbon, click + Calendar open > Create a new blank calendar)
4. Write your calendar name. As the calendar is called Techfixe editor calendar.
5. Choose where to place the calendar. In this example, the calendar will be a subfolder of the main calendar folder and Click all right.
6. If you want to add events to your calendar, click on it New Meeting, New Meeting, neo New Items.
Some useful articles:
A shared calendar helps people when people are free for the meeting or other events. If you want to create a shared calendar, make sure you have created a calendar (follow the process above to create a calendar).
1. Open Preview on your PC or Mac
2. Click on the Calendar image
3. In the guide ribbon click on it + Add
4. Click on it From Address Book
5. Add users from their name or select from the list below
6. Click on it all right
If you want to share your calendar for read-only access state, follow the steps below to do so:
1. Click on it the Calendar image and Select the Calendar you want to share
2. Right click on that, calendar and Select Department Choice
3. Enter the recipient post-d id (If you want to allow the recipient to edit, delete or add anything to the calendar, check the circle)
4. Click on it Send
To share your calendar or, if you want to share your calendar with some permission or access you can interpret the calendar through your calendar editing features, follow the steps below to do so :
1. In the Calendar section, select a calendar and right click on it
2. Click on it Features
3. In the Properties section, click on the Permissions tab.
4. Click on it Add
5. You can find people from your address book or enter their email addresses in the Add box. After signing in the Add users dialog box, click on all right.
6. In the Calendar Properties dialog box, select the person name neo post-d address, and then select the permission level.
7. Click on it all right
(Note-> The user with whom you shared your calendar will receive a sharing invitation via email. As soon as the recipient clicks it take upsee your shared calendar in their calendar list)
If you want to share your calendar without any permission, the average recipient will only see a set date or event and you cannot share or view any updates, you can email add to your calendar with a specific date range. follow the steps below to do so:
1. Go on your calendar and right click on that
2. Click on it Department and select Email Calendar
3. Specify the date range in the date range box according to your preference
4. Enter the subscriber email id and select the topic if you wish
5. Click on it Send(see screenshot recipient of your calendar)
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a multi-user calendar in Outlook?
Ans-> follow the steps above to create a multi-user calendar and add members from the address book or contact list.
2. How do I create a new calendar in Outlook 2021?
Ans-> this article helps you, to create a new calendar in 2021 view, follow the steps above on how to create a calendar.
3. How do I send a calendar?
Ans-> Steps to add a calendar: Click on a calendar icon> Click on it + Add to Calendar>Enter Calendar Name> Click OK